Christmas Delivery Guaranteed
We want to help make your Christmas stress-free, so we’ve introduced our Christmas Guarantee. We’re confident that if we promise to deliver your items to you before Christmas, then we will.
The Guarantee applies to items ordered by December 15, 2018 and being shipped to the Contiguous United States.
If order by December 15, 2018 then we guarantee that your order will be with you by Christmas and if we don’t deliver before December 25, 2018, than you can keep the item(s) when they are delivered and we will send you a gift card to the value of the delayed item(s).
If we are not able to deliver your items at all, of course we will not charge you and we will also send you a gift card of the same value as the items you ordered.
All items in orders placed between 1st – 15th December are covered under the Guarantee as long as the order meets the terms of the offer (see full details opposite).
Most items are included in the guarantee however there are some product exclusions, such as furniture. See opposite for terms, conditions and exceptions. The offer applies to online purchases only whether delivered to home or store.
Christmas Guarantee full terms and conditions
- The offer is subject to stock, courier availability and courier area/store location and does not apply in extreme weather conditions.
- The Christmas Guarantee offer will be deemed met if a delivery slot up to and including December 24, 2018 is offered, and, on or before 24th December, an attempt at delivery to home is made, or the items are available at store for collection (check Christmas opening times for your store).
- If you don’t receive your item(s) on or before 24th December, please contact us and if delivery has not been attempted, you can keep the item(s) when they are delivered and we will send you a gift card to the value of the delayed items.
- If you choose not to keep the late delivered item(s), please contact us to return them and receive a refund of the cost, as well as the value of the item as a gift card.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver any item(s) covered by the Christmas Guarantee then you will not be charged. In addition we will send a gift card to the value of the undelivered items.
- Customers can claim a maximum of $1,000 per household for products which have not been delivered in accordance with the Christmas Guarantee. This does not include claims in respect of faulty products.
- The Christmas Guarantee only applies to orders made in good faith. If a money off incentive has been used as part of a Christmas Guarantee order and the order is returned, the value of the incentive will not be credited.